Aqworlds Forum
sorry but you must log in or register to be in it its lots of fun there are cheats videos shops and lots more
Aqworlds Forum
sorry but you must log in or register to be in it its lots of fun there are cheats videos shops and lots more
Aqworlds Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aqworlds Forum

A Free Forum For Aqworlds Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this site to boost your small ego?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iFriSki
newbie poster

gold : 53894614
rep : 10022

Character sheet
car page: 50

Is this site to boost your small ego? Empty
PostSubject: Is this site to boost your small ego?   Is this site to boost your small ego? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 pm

It is, and don't tell me it isn't. Simply look at the URL, already has your name in it. If you look a little bit more into your account, you have given yourself a insane amount of gold and reputation. The point of reputation is NOT to give yourself reputation, it is for other users to give you the points. I'm not sure why you talked Dragon Lord into linking his site into this one, a mistake on his part. Anyhow, on to some more rants, for now.

I was looking at the index when I noticed the spelling is TERRIBLE, haven't you heard of a spell checker? It's not like there hard to find, let alone use. Then your grammar, oh my.. we'll just ignore that. This is just some common mistakes I found on the index of the forums, separated by commas; imporaant, anouncements, shoppe (Are we French??), and ceartin are the ones I found on the index. I didn't look around too much, just because I already found out this site isn't going anywhere.

So I decided to look on one sub-forum, "aqworlds cheats". Sound's ok, tells you post trainers and cheats, but then I find a topic saying you can't. What is this? A democracy? This is after all your site, and you agree with him. If your not going to have trainers, then remove it in the description. Is it truly that hard to make a simple change?

Now I am looking at all the groups, and you could of put all your buddy's into one group, who cares if they have their special color? No one. If they truly want there own color, then go and change it, without making a special group for them. And this site has no rules, it's unfinished.

What does ego mean? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070710010326AAMruXD
Why am I doing this? Because it will fail.

Don't bother replying unless you decide to step up on your spelling, and grammar.
Back to top Go down
linku
special adminishrator:linku
linku

gold : 2201898205
rep : 39994

Character sheet
car page: 34

PostSubject: Re: Is this site to boost your small ego?   Is this site to boost your small ego? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:30 pm

please calm down i will get things fixed around here as you can see im busy already with blogs comments forums emails and deleting spammin forums i could only type it fastly so i will fix it eventually but in the meantime... you can actually play games from other sites on this forum for that will bring more people(or not...) then we will add music private servers and much more i will work in most of my time to work on this forum in the future therefor i will ask each and everyone of you to please spread this forum as far as you can. our administrators(me,aslen and dragonlord) will keep on making improvements until this forum is the state of the art forum that aqworlds players will enjoy. i will announce updates when they come on this forum
Back to top Go down
Dragon Lord
Dragon King Dragon Lord
Dragon King Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

gold : 54859863
rep : 23

Character sheet
car page: 9999

PostSubject: iFriSki calm down ill have my forum up in a few days.   Is this site to boost your small ego? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:38 pm

iFriSki, I know linku doesn't that good grammar but i will have my forum back up and ready in a few days. Linku is only 8 years old, don't push him to far. If your wondering why i shut down my forum for a few weeks or days is because i have been very busy. iFriSki I know your very mature but try to be nice to others, try to ask linku nicely to make changes to this forum. If you start doing that instead of posting a complaint it will make you a more mature person.

~D.L.
Back to top Go down
linku
linku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is this site to boost your small ego?   Is this site to boost your small ego? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:12 am

i will make some changes around here... you can also ad things in this forum if you see something good like a video or game please post it it is really helpful because the game or video might be great to explore for other people and i don't really have time to really make updates often so i can only make updates when i have time i am invited to may partys on aqworlds(which is weird because i am not really famous...) and i need to finish chores and others. as you can see i am on here daily but... i do not do updates daily because it is not really nessisary because people want to explore things before i change them
Back to top Go down
iFriSki
newbie poster

gold : 53894614
rep : 10022

Character sheet
car page: 50

PostSubject: Re: Is this site to boost your small ego?   Is this site to boost your small ego? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:17 pm

At 8 year's of age I didn't even know how to use the web, let alone write good semi-decent sentences. And my point in this topic was that this is about him. Then I get a insane amount of reputation and gold after this post?
Back to top Go down
linku
linku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is this site to boost your small ego?   Is this site to boost your small ego? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:28 pm

um can you atleast look at my new post in the news and announcemeants?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this site to boost your small ego?   Is this site to boost your small ego? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this site to boost your small ego?
Page 1 of 1