Aqworlds Forum
sorry but you must log in or register to be in it its lots of fun there are cheats videos shops and lots more
Aqworlds Forum
sorry but you must log in or register to be in it its lots of fun there are cheats videos shops and lots more
Aqworlds Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aqworlds Forum

A Free Forum For Aqworlds Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new and improved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
linku
special adminishrator:linku
special adminishrator:linku
linku

gold : 2201898205
rep : 39994

Character sheet
car page: 34

new and improved Empty
PostSubject: new and improved   new and improved Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:45 am

as you can see i added a personalized header... i will update it when it is in diffrent periods right now is the beta period next is the alpha and then comes the legendary after that the upgraded then at last the grand master period people after the grand master period will not be receiving special items including... grand mace of justice, dino legend rank, aura quardian rank and last but not least the infinity special rank and armor(inclubes wepons sheilds and pets that are infinity guard helm wep mace, golden crest sheild, and infinity dragon golden dragon and master dragon) i will bew looking foward to sugestions and meanwhile i am working on those periods i will need everyone's help to bring this forum into on of the greatest forum about aqworlds so until next time;)
Back to top Go down

new and improved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aqworlds Forum :: news and announcements-
Jump to: